YouSkin Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C Organic Anti-Aging Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Against smaller wrinkles, acne and pigment spots, 30 ml
What is the vitamin C serum and what is it used for?
The vitamin C serum is used in facial care. By regular use the vitamin C serum can have the following effects:
- The age-related degradation of collagen (anti-aging) is slowed, Smaller wrinkles are reduced by the collescting of collagen formation in the skin structures,
- The skin strength is increased,
- The natural skin barrier and the strengthening of UV protection are supported,
- Pigment spots are reduced, Skin impurities are reduced.
Note on storage: The vitamin C serum should not be exposed to direct sunlight. We recommend to keep the serum dry, cool and dark.
How to use the vitamin C serum correctly?
- We suggest doing a Patch Test on a small area of skin on your neck to make sure the formula is a good fit for you.
- If the serum is compatible with your skin, start by applying 3-5 drops of Vitamin C-Serum followed by your moisturizer once daily.
- Before applying, the skin must be thoroughly and gently cleaned. The best solution is to apply the serum with clean fingers or better with a cotton pad.
- If you are using a vitamin C serum for the first time, we recommend applying 1-2 times a day.
- In the beginning, a thin layer of the serum should be applied so that the skin can get used to the vitamin C.
- The serum takes about 15 minutes until it is optimally absorbed into the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Betaglucan, Ascorbic Acid,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Phenylpropanol.